Instructions for Artist Creating an Entry in OCAF Artist Directory
- From the OCAF homepage, click the “Create an account” link by the login boxes.
- Register an account with OCAF
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail. You must click the link in the confirmation e-mail before proceeding.
- Log into OCAF using your new username and password.
- If you are not automatically redirected to the OCAF Artist Directory, navigate to the directory, which is underneath the Membership tab.
- If you have not created an entry before, you will see a prompt at the top of the directory to create an entry. Click Create Entry.
- Fill out information. You must be an OCAF member, and you must agree to the terms and conditions of the directory. Please upload a small thumbnail as an image. It will need to fit inside of a 150px X 150px box.
- Your entry will not be live in the artist directory, until it has been approved by OCAF.
- Once you have created an entry, when you are logged into OCAF and you visit the artist directory, you will see a prompt at the top of the page to Edit Entry.
- If you Edit an Entry, your entry will not be live in the artist directory until your changes are approved by OCAF.